Monday, October 31, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning...

Sunday was spent mostly in bed. My day really didn't hit it running until about 5 pm. And it didn't stop until 5 a.m. I got wrapped up in laundry adn costume stuff and the time got away from me. But let me tell you when my alarm went off at 6, I had a pretty good sense of time then.

Kiki and I dressed up as prom queens today. We look smashing!! But I cannot wait to switch in my comfy cat costume for the party Squidward and I are attending later today.

Thank god I have tomorrow off, I feel burnout coming on!! This hour of sleep thing is killing me.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

You're going to sleep SOOOOO good...tomorrow!

Gordy said...

So who gets to take the prom queens home?

Girl Next Door said...

The prom queens went home together ... sort of actually.