Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Slacking...

Got up around 8 to go take a nap basically. Got up to make breakfast and didn't need to. So NAPPY TIME!!!

Headed to the Fluff and Fold for laundry. No one was there...so it wasn't even fun.

Came home. You guessed it. Nap. From which I was startled awake from Squidward. Picked him up and headed to DQ from greasy post bar food.

When we got there, we saw all of his friends from the night before there. Most still appeared to be wearing the same clothes. They don't really talk to me much, because I am the new girl. And honestly I am ok with that. But I did take great pleasure in telling the boy who took her home, that she had been married and divorced/annulled twice in 2 years.

Squidward and I then headed to various stop to pick up all the supplies needed for a perfect Sunday. Movies, alcohol, and pizza. And then we sat on the couch for like 5 hours. I watched him work on a necklace for his friend and was in awe. The man has talent.

I watched a ton of movies....so brace yourself for the movie post....tomorrow.

No comments: