Monday, October 31, 2005

Saturday Shenanigans...

What a day it was.

Squidward and I headed to the next city over in search of the finishing touches for our halloween costumes. We got him fangs, and a whip but were not able to find body paint. I got a tiara.

We scurried back home, not all the quickly I might add to attend a masquerade. I was a little hesistant at first I must admit, but I had a nice time. Lately, I have been a myspace whore thanks to Squidward, and EVERYONE there was on myspace. So it was cool to match up faces to names and to meet some more of Squidward's friends.

After watching Bubba Ho-Tep (so not my choice) we were off to meet Betty. Betty was at a house party with the remainder of Squidward's friends. WOW!! I do not miss those days. We stayed there for a little bit. I did see a familiar face or 3 there, so I wasn't completely out of the loop.

Back in the day, mi madre used to pick up a classmate of mine and her little brother and take them to school every day. In my mind, the little brother stayed the curly haired fro kid. Well, tonight I saw him fall over a couch drunk. Not so little anymore. But funny as hell, as he was hanging on me, breathing his alcohol fire breath. I can't hide how entertained I was.

The evening ended with Squidward and I watching Candyman on the couch of a pizza and a few drinks.

Sunday re-cap to follow.

No comments: