Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So last night, I am driving Annie's car to go pick up Squidward from work. I have a few extra mintues to kill, I swing past Dr. Jason's place to see if Dessa (that's my ride) has been moved to the done side of the world.

Imagine my shock when I see Dessa, on the lift with Dr. Jason under her. At 10 p.m.! Let me say this now, I have the coolest mechanic in the world. Would your guy be working on your car at 10 p.m.?

So I called him all excited this morning thinking that it of course, should be done. He tells me, not quite but soon.

I eagerly await the call. Finally, it came. My heart skipped a beat like you'd have thought that Christian Bale was calling me. But turns out, that feeling was short lived.

The new tranny is faulty. It's sticking in 2nd. There is a call in on it, but no word yet as to when I might be with car again.

1 comment:

Girl Next Door said...

I am really annoyed by the whole thing...