Monday, October 17, 2005

Not Much To Say...

It's funny how good friends can make a gloomy mood disappear. I have been funkin' it (Juicy talk for uber bummed out) for well over a week and today the clouds parted the the sun shined down.

Literally too. The sun was fantastic today. It made my skin tingle, as it soaked into my skin. It may have been one of the last really nice days, and I am so glad it happened. It was just what I needed.

I drove around (in Annie's car, because mine is still sick) with Saltine's son Pookie, kicked with Kiki for hours (I so needed that), and Squidward just got here.

I got some presents today. So that helped too. I'll post some pictures tomorrow so I can brag about all my birthday boodle (again a Juicy word, a dictionary is available upon request). I am soo spoiled.

It's a good thing I have tomorrow off, because seeing as how Squidward just walked in the door. I find it highly unlikely that we are going straight to bed.

Until tomorrow my friends.

Lots of love

(wonders if anyone noticed the subtle template changes)

4 comments:

Ren said...

Hey! Happy birthday! Are you 18 now? Great!
Pictures? I love pictures. Yes. Pictures.
I'm an idiot.
But happy birthday!!!

Girl Next Door said...

Am I 18 now? LMAO. LB, I love you!!

I turned 25 this year.

Girl Next Door said...

Agreed. Blue Lemon Drop not good.

Maybe...Today I am picking up Irish Cream...and maybe triple sec too...

Alissa said...

I noticed the subtle changes

YUM...long island...