Saturday, October 22, 2005

Birthday Boodle...

The conclusion, I think (unless I am getting a buritto later this week).

In a shocking appearance, Neckred appeared on Tuesday night, bearing gift none the less. And he didn't even ask me to buy him beer.



I am surprised he even knew this movie exsisted. It's fluffy, girl and I love it.


So Thursday I went to dinner at my Mom's. I don't like her right now. But lets not get into that. It was my birthday dinner. She made steak and baked potatoes. And she got me 2 cakes!!! One to take home (red velvet) and a cheesecake to have with the fam. I could go into the details of the evening, but I haven't the energy. I think she felt guilty for the entire week in general. This is what she got me.

Cinderella (I'm a Disney whore), Clueless (like omg, duh!) and a set of 3 new frying pans (because I mentioned that mine didn't heat evenly). And 2 pairs of slippers....pink fuzzy ones and purple ones with hearts (I love slippers).

and then it gets wierd.


That's right boys and girls. Manwich, hotdogs, diet soda (but I can win a million dollars), and a Hello Kitty juice bottle (which I love btw). Oh...and taffy apples. But I ate those. I told you she felt guilty. MANWICH???

Digi showed up last night with boodle in hand as well.

Who doesn't love Sin City? And he has no idea how thoughtful I thought the book really was.

I am so damn loved (and spoiled) that it's hard to take sometimes. I love you all for the really thoughtful gifts this year. I loved them all.