Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Birthday Boodle...

My Almost Birthday Party came bearing these...

The milk frother of my dreams, a cheesy horror flick, and a purse.


Here is Kiki modeling a modified party hat, in a not very flattering pose, I might add. Squidward and I looked H-O-T in these hats.


The girls at work heard I had never gotten flowers before, so 25 roses. Now, if I could just get flowers from a boy...


They also heard I wanted the Hello Kitty Everywhere book. Not pictured are the 2 passes to the local cinema they got me and the Spongebob toy!

The Big Bad Ass Book of Shots came thanks to MrsGiggles. Kiki and I busted that bitch open last night. Blue Lemon Drop...not good. So thanks to MrsGiggles and THE book, Kiki and I will be testing a shot a week and sharing our humble opinions with you all.

The Jamie Cullum CD came thanks to Ray-Ray. I picked this CD up like 4 times in the last week and always talked myself out of it. I love him! And a super cheesy cheeseburger for lunch today.

Squidward took me out for chinese and I enjoyed Buddist Delight Vegetables. NUM!

And debuting Beep (she owns a BP station here in town, think I am being all clever.), she is taking (or making, I wasn't really listening) me to dinner tonight.

Digit and family took me for pizza Friday night, (which I am pretty sure I never thanked them for...so thanks and loves guys!) and he and the Girlfriend took me out for a night of drinking which could only be described as surreal. It is the first time I have been out drinking and requested to be dropped off at a guy's apartment as far opposed to going home. (insert raised eyebrows here). I was deposited at Squidward's pad.

Ooooh....and let's not forget Grade School Teacher....she sent me a quarter. As if I needed reminding that I am a quarter of a century old. Ug.

So spoiled! And truly blessed. I feel really loved.

16 comments:

Alissa said...

That frother thing looks like it could stir up a little more than milk! The purse is WAY cute! Oh - And I know I rock.

Joe said...

A quarter? She gave you a quarter? Wow, she sucks.

Girl Next Door said...

MG - LOL, everyone made comments to that effect and it didn't help when I turned it on and it buzzed.

Digi - no comment

Gordy said...

See, I knew you were cute!

BTW Word puzzle is KNTMLBJ..I am sure there is something in there..

Kiki N.. T.. Major League Blow J.. or is it just me?

Girl Next Door said...

Gordy my love...that's actually the lovely Kiki pictured

Gordy said...

Sorry, I can't tell without seeing her legs :-)

When do we get to see a pic of you?!

I was hoping you might complete the word verification sentence for me, so I don't get into trouble!

Girl Next Door said...

No juicy pics of Juicy. Sorry Gords.

Gordy said...

I didn't add the job intentionally so as not to get in trouble!

Ren said...

What is it with Kiki and not showing her face? I'm begining to wonder if she's horribly disfigured from the nose up... Or if she's terribly cross-eyed... Maybe she has two glass eyes... WTF?
And I'll get you, Juicy, nacho cheese later... *wink, wink, and what not*

Girl Next Door said...

*Disclaimer to Digit....Little Sister inappropriateness (nice spelling, huh?)*

I am going to hold you and your cheesy burrito to that.

Ren said...

*DIGI WARNING: I'm About To Hit On Your Little Sister*

I'm still working out the logistics, but I could be up there in about 14 hours... So don't tempt me, or me and my burrito will make their way to Wisonsin.

Girl Next Door said...

*Recurring Digit Warning*

I can think of a few ways to welcome you and your burrito properly.

Ren said...

*Continued Digi Warning... Read at your own peril*

With arms wide open? Or any other appendages... Wide open? (Oh, I'm so dirty.)

Girl Next Door said...

*RDW recurring digi warning...maybe you should just stop reading this comment strain altogether*

I am very bendy...I can open just about anything for you...

Ren said...

Really? Hmmm... Okay, I need to go now. Thanks ;)

Girl Next Door said...

I have this coming weekend off...should I pencil you in?