Sunday, October 23, 2005

Saturday Shenanigans....

I couldn't very well have said weirdness, could I?

I worked on Saturday which was mostly uneventful. Graham and Kiki made it worth showing up (better late then never). Squidward called and asked if I wanted to meet him for his dinner break. So we had a plesant meal at Country Kitchen. (Service sooo bad) And made plans to meet up with his friends for a couple drinks later.

I won't go into the details because I don't feel like making code names. But highlights included one of Squidward's friends ultimately hooking up with my favorite bar hootchie. This girl is fun to watch, but as I watch her trying and fill the voids in her life, a sad feeling washes over me.

Additional points of note, someone in Squidward's party that I had not been introduced to
bought me 2 mixers and 2 shots. (Well, he bought for everyone too.)

A friend of Squidward's (see a trend here, I was way out numbered) as she was apologizing for spilling her beer all down the front of another bar patron, accidently dumped her beer all over my flip flop wearing feet. I did not say anything to anyone other then Squidward, because she was trying so hard to correct the first spill.

A girl from the local video store walked up to Squidward (who may have been drunk by this point) and I and stuffed 2 shots in our hands and walked away.

Other stuff happened.......oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't believe I almost forgot.

So when we get to our favorite watering hole (best people watching in town...should be their slogan), there was a very large man shaking his groove thing solo for the whole bar to see. He was a dancing machine. And big props to man for having a good time. And giving Squidward and I something to giggle about alot.

So that's it in a nutshell. Woke up alone, fully clothed and not bloody, so it wasn't great...but fun.

No comments: