Saturday, October 01, 2005

Burgers, Bears, and Bondage...

So last night was the ritual of MM and I and the Friday Night Adventures. However our adventures consisted of a slightly larger cast (Squidward, Annie and Digi were present as well). And what an adventure it was.

The evening included:

-Harmless flirting with strangers
-Grilling out in dark (haven't done that in years)
-Alcohol (god bless Boone's Farm)
-Bridal Veils (there's a very attractive picture of Digi in one)
-A bowl of 'treated' gummi bears
-Cowboy Hats (there's a very attractive picture of Digi in a pink cowboy hat)
-Alcohol (cue Hypnotic)
-Not so innocent flirting
-Riding crops, fuzzy handcuff and other assorted light bondage toys
-My bed reached it's max capacity at 4
-Beer
-Zombie movies
-Cuddling while watching zombie movies

The night ended around 2.30 this morning. 7 came really early. But I had a lot of fun. So it was worth it. But noon seems a long way off from sitting at my desk.

The rest of the weekend looks pretty busy too. After work, I am going to pick up my niece Sparky. Since this weekend, might possibly be the last nice weekend of the season, we are probably going to wander on up to MrsGiggles' parent's camper to partake in camp type things.

Sunday morning, MM and the usual cast will be present for the weekly breakfast. S and J will be coming over for movie night. We might possibly see the debut of Pookie.

9 comments:

Ren said...

Just 4? What's going to happen when "Frankie" and I travel up there? Where are we going to fit Kiki, Digi, cheese sauce, burritos, and refried beans? Get a bigger bed, woman!
BTW: Word confirmation is "eyaaj", coincidentally the same sound I make when I "peak". :p

Mark said...

So you cuddled with Digi and watched zombie movies?

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

JR said...

I soooooooooo want your life right now! Harmless flirting with strangers? Not so innocent flirting? CUDDLING!?!!??! Cuddles are my absolute favorite thing in the world! And I just discovered how much fun flirting can be! Good times, good times!

Girl Next Door said...

Labbie....There's room for everyone except Digi. And if you are bringing the cheese sauce and beans, your ass had better bring the rubber sheet.

Mark...I was not cuddling with Digi. ew.

Justin...you are so welcome to join in the cuddling...always room for one more!!!

Joe said...

Mark, you're a bad, bad man.

My verification word: safam!

Adams Avenue said...

Labbie. Weird - I thought you made a noise more or less like my world verification "wlwml". At least that's what I've experienced. (hehehe)

Juicy - we gotta party, girl. Next time I'll bring my Smurfette costume and see if we could fit Digit into that. I'm sure he'd feel right at home along with a veil and a bottle of Jose.

Girl Next Door said...

It could be a good time. Now I think I need to hear about this Smurfette costume.

Ren said...

"Frankie", wouldn't YOU like to know what noise I make? Hehehe. Cake, gotta love it.

How big a plastic sheet are we talking about, Juicy?

Girl Next Door said...

Well, sicne we established that my bed is not big enough...at least something to cover the carpeting in the living.

I want my security deposit back after all.