Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Dynasty Dilemma...

Just when I thought it was over.

I picked up my car last Thursday and Dr. Jason said it might need to come back in. He hoped the issue resolved itself.

Well, it is less of an issue. The issue being, the car jerks into gear. It hesitates accelerating going up a hill. Not bad, but enough to annoy me. Well, I made the appointment for Tuesday, my day off, to take it in and have it looked at.

I think I noticed a small (teeny tiny actually) puddle under her today. But I don't know. I tried to check the tranny fluid (lmao, like I know where that is.) and couldn't.

I dunno what to do. Seems to be running ok. Maybe I will have my oh-so-wonderful-loyal-loving and expert salad tossing brother point me in the right direction. (loves you). I really don't want to take it in any sooner then I planned, I really don't want to be without it over the weekend.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Think you can get him to take some pictures of you under the hood trying to find the Tranny Stick?

I'd find that amusing, almost as amusing as saying "Tranny Stick"

:)

Joe said...

Did you still need help with that?

Girl Next Door said...

Mark - You just want me to play with your tranny stick...

Digi - Yes please

Mark said...

No, I really want him to take pictures of you pointing to various engine components.

Girl Next Door said...

lmao...im so going to take classes now...with my luck...it'll pay for itself.