Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Anniversary...

To Mr and MrsGiggles.

Today they celebrate 2 years of wedded bliss. Never in my life have I met two people so perfect for each other. I was lucky enough to be part in their special day and I am still thankful to have them be such an important part of my life. (See how I made that about me, teehee I am so bad. But it is my blog after all.)

I hope for them that a lifetime of continued live and happiness awaits them. I hope for me, I find somewho compliments me as well as the do each other.

Scoot over her way and show some love!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Awwwww!!! Thanks sweetie! And we (yes, MrGiggles too!) are so very thankful to have you in our lives as well. You're one of the few always there for us to count on no matter what and we appreciate it every time, even if we don't say it.