Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All Saints Day...

I trust everyone had a safe and happy halloween. And that your treats outnumbered your tricks. Unless that was what you were going for, then alright!

I got out of work at 4.30 yesterday and was put straight to work. Squidward was a demon for halloween and there was body paint to be applied before heading to the party. Flash forward 4 hours later...DAMN!! It took F-O-R-E-V-E-R. But it was worth it. He looked seriously cool.

The party itself was kind of a bust and we stayed just over an hour. But since Squidward was covered in body paint and couldn't sit..or touch anything...(in hindsight, that might have contributed to us leaving early) it was a little akward for him. Had they given our prizes thou, he would have won!

The night ended with a little Shaun of the Dead at his place. Where I am pretty sure I blacked out from exhaustion around midnight for a little bit, but just over an hour of sleep for one day will do that.

Thankfully, I have to day off and was able to sleep in. After stumbling to bed around 1, I slept until...7.30...

6 hours of sleep in 2 days....why do I feel so good?

1 comment:

Girl Next Door said...

qnpcI was there and you weren't!!!

Stop over after work.