Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Let The Rain Fall Down...

And on Wednesday, The Gods punished us for being bad bloggers.

The heavens have opened and might never close again. It has been raining H.A.R.D for about an hour now.

It crackled some pretty decent lighting as well. One hit pretty close. So close in fact that one lender blames the lighting for the unexplainable amount of water on the men's room floor.

"When that lighting hit, I think the toliet exploded..." is something like what the conversation went like.

I think he has 'control' issues and this was his way of covering....

Last night in the pouring down rain, I learned that I have a leak in the roof on my porch. With the way it's raining right now, I think I might have a small pond on my porch today. I don't have a mop, so I am scared to go home and see how bad it is.

No comments: