Thursday, November 10, 2005

Movie Mumblings...

The Machinst and Silence of The Lambs.

TM: I love Christian Bale. I would be lying if I tried to claim anything else was the driving force behind seeing this movie (Heelloo Batman). OMG, eww. He is so sick and gross in this movie that you can see actual bones trying to poke through his skin. Gross. Other then that, it was a good movie. I had a little of a Fight Club vibe going on, but cool none the less.

SOTL: How have I never seen this? It was an ok movie. Although, I think I expected better. It was good, but not own it good.

3 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

Thanks

Mark said...

What a mighty fine seaman you are.

Girl Next Door said...

He's something alright. Althou, I don't think fine is ever a word I would imagine I'd use in reference to him.