Monday, November 28, 2005

Tagged Like A Doe On The Back Of A Truck...

Kiki the cake tagged me for another one of this silly things. But I have nothing better to do soo...

What I was doing ten years ago:
I was 15. I was a sophomore in high school. GOD 10 YEARS!?!?! I wasn't doing much of anything.

What I was doing five years ago:
I was 20. I was working at Wal-Mart and not accomplishing anything with my life.

What I was doing one year ago:
The same thing I do today. Fuck around on the internet all day at work, and sit down for some more when I get home. But I was busy worrying about whether or not I was going to be laid off after my office closed due to savage downsizing.

What I did yesterday:
Hung out with Squidward, laundry, and a couple of movies

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pineapple
2. Popcorn
3. Peanut Butter
4. Cottage Cheese
5. Chocolatey things

Five Songs to which I know all the words:
1. Lisa Loeb - I Do
2. Jamie Cullum - All At Sea
3. Matchbox Twenty - Hang
4. Kelly Clarkson - Beautiful Disaster
5. The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels

Five Things I would do with $100 Million:
1. GET OUT OF NOWHERE!
2. Buy a new car
3. Take care of my family and friends
4. Invest
5. Own a couple of homes

Five Places to run away:
1. Minneapolis
2. London
3. Fort Pierce, FL
4. Chicago
5. Cabo

Five bad habits that I have (only five?):
1. Talking on my phone
2. Spending too much time online
3. Spending too much money
4. I trust everyone to a fault
5. Procrastinating

Five things I like doing:
1. Driving
2. Shopping
3. Sleeping
4. Hanging out with friends
5. Cuddling

Five thing I would never wear:
1. Paisley print dress
2. Shorts
3. Flannel shirt
4. Anything from Ambercrombie
5. A mumu

Five Favorite TV Shows:
1. Will and Grace
2. Friends
3. Alias
4. ER
5. Las Vegas

Five Biggest Joys In My Life:
1. My friends
2. Shopping
3. Driving
4. Dancing when no one is looking
5. Movies!

Five Favorite Toys:
1. My brand new Motorola V 555
2. My Car, Squeakers
3. My stupid slow computer
4. My iPod
5. Since I am sure it wouldn't be nice to list a person as my favorite toy...I will just go with...My milk frother!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Tha milk frother is pretty fun. How is it that other people's boobs didn't make your favorite toy list?