Saturday, November 19, 2005

Funky Friday...

There was a whole gauntlet of emotions that were included on Friday. I was in the best mood, but as always due to drama, it was fleeting. So, lets skip to the fun parts.

Squidward and I went to dinner with Ray-ray. It was enjoyable, the food was good, desert was not. We ordered this ice cream pie which tasted like it had sat in the freezer about 2 years too long.

As you already know, Friday nights my house is a bustle of activity. This week we pulled out the sofa bed and lounged in front of the TV. The main movie of the night was Wayne's World. Party on.

Squidward made a fantastic chocolate cake that never actually got consumed at all Friday. But the batter bowl was the centerpiece of the evening. Batter ended up everywhere. I was Q-tipping (yes, it's a word) cake batter out of my ear. And let me tell you...I have never had cake smeared on me before, more fun then you'd think.

Meow Mixxx was feeling a little possessive Friday night and felt randomly to stake her claim to me, by grabbing my boobs. (There's a visual for you, Labbie).

Other then that, Squidward and I cooked a whole stuffed chicken (again) and it never actually made it to get cut (again).

Picture this, 3 people on the couch huddled over a whole chicken still in the pan and 3 forks. We don't believe in actually craving birds here anymore. Just pick the carcass clean with a couple of forks. We are actually pretty progressive around here, this is our way to save on dishes.

After a little tummy bumping, the evening winded down for me around 4 a.m.

Max. Bed Capacity...It's tricky. Actual bed - 3 (three at a time, two at a time, and solo...It was a happening spot). Sofa bed - 5 (cozy).

4 comments:

Ren said...

If I feel like "claiming" you, can I grab your boobs? Or should I do the traditional peeing on my property thing that I do?

There's a visual for YOU... Hehehe.

Girl Next Door said...

I'd rather be fondled, I think.

Alissa said...

LABBIE - glad the pic is back! Meeeeyowww! :-)

Girl Next Door said...

Meow Mixxx - It's a community chest....get it...monoply...haha...oh never mind...