Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One Step Closer To Goddess...

Or lesbian...

So today, I am bopping along in the Jeep. Fresh from dropping Squidward at work, car dancing to Britney (don't tell anyone), and thinking about cookie reciepes and I get a crying phone call from my roommate.

She's at the Y picking up a client for work. She gets out of the car...flat tire. So she calls me. Me. Need your nails done, hair dyed, help with a chicken reciepe...you call me.

Well, I changed the damn tire. It's not so hard. In fact, I am pretty damn pleased with myself right now.

Well, not much to say, cookies to bake, dinner to make, a house to clean, check book to balance....lots to do on my day off.

2 comments:

Ren said...

If you indeed to purvey a picture you Kiki and yourself "necking", THEN you'll be a step closer to both Goddess AND Lesbian... Both hot, by the way.

Girl Next Door said...

Alright, well since I am...awesome.