Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another Friday Night...

My house is the place to be on Friday nights. And that's cool. Last night was Monoply night. The game lasted damn near 3 hours. I left for 7 minutes and lost my shirt. Ruthless bastards. I finally got to bed around 5 this morning. Which is ok, because I am on vacation (did I just start a sentence with a preposition?). I slept until damn near noon today. I haven't done that in YEARS! I didn't know I was capable anymore. Hopped in the shower and I was off to run some arrands.

DEAR LORD! WAL-MART ON A SATURDAY???? WHAT WAS I THINKING???

$65 later, I was back at home. Saturday mornings are always a tad bittersweet. Friday nights are so fun (mostly), and I always seem to forget about the disaster that follows the day after the 'party'. I had soda cans (I know, we are crazy) and chocolate wrappers from one end of the house to the other. Oh well, it's worth it.

I feel creative today. I need to do something to let that out.

I have dishes to do, so I should take off. Tonight I have a surprise party (shhhh to attend), kinda looking forward to that!

Keep your eyes open for the daily vacation recap.

4 comments:

Joe said...

And the maximum capacity of your bed was...?

Girl Next Door said...

I can't believe I forgot...

One.

Gordy said...

One of these days I will make it up there and help you with your capacity issues.

Have fun tonight

Girl Next Door said...

Promises Promises.