Monday, November 21, 2005

Saturday/Sunday Shenanigans...

Honestly, I don't have a whole lot that I want to say about Saturday. Squidward and I made a quick stop at the bar to chat for 10 mins and then headed home to settle in to watch a little Roswell. Had a sleep over with intentions of sleeping in super late, and that really didn't happen.

So let's skip ahead to Sunday. It was more fun anyways.

Laid around the house and watched movies like Dogma and Just Married most of the morning. Then headed over to Squidward's place to hang out in front of the Xbox for a bit. Then headed back to my place for a little din din and then the main event of the evening was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I dug it! I went with Annie, Squidward, and my coffeemaking friends from the north. A good time was had by all.

We headed back to my place, had a little more food. Then headed to his place to watch Garden State. If you haven't seen that movie...YOU MUST!

Max Bed Count for Saturday - 3, 1 solo and 2 snugglers

Max Bed Count for Sunday - 2 solo inhabitants

So that's my vacation...exciting huh?

1 comment:

Joe said...

Dammit. Did you change your feed settings?