Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Great Holiday Exchange...

Inspired by PJS, I have deicieded (spelled it wrong, don't care) to jump on the bandwagon.

The Great Blogger Chirstmas Card Exchange. (Sounds like a Charlie Brown movie).

Who doesn't love mail, especially the holiday kind? So if you are so inclined to join in the fun...shoot me an email (if you read my profile...you'd know it's there) with mailing info and I will handwrite a holiday card and send it your way.

And then use your information to steal your identity. Not really. I am not smart enough to do that, but we all gathered that.

Seriously...do it...holiday cards from me. I mean come on. And I can maybe even get other blogstars to join in the fun. And leave a comment so other people know that we are doing this.

Oooo. Instead of identity theft....I think I will sell your information to other bloggers. teehee. Seriously, not smart enough to do that.

No comments: