Saturday, November 19, 2005

What's In Kentucky...

That's a good question. Well, let me tell you. MY MADONNA CD! *insert angry eyes*

On October 25, I up and pre-ordered the brand spanking new Confessions On A Dancefloor. See now, I thought the whole purpose of PRE-ORDERING something was so that arrived at your door on date of release.

Silly girl.

I looked on-line last night to see where my cd was, because....well, it was Friday night.

KENT-fucking-UCKY!!!

I can honestly say I am never pre-ordering anything I want badly ever again. Would have been easier to just go to Wal-mart and stand in line 3 days and just buy it.

*sighs and places angry eyes back on shelf*

3 comments:

Ren said...

I always thought it was KEN-Fucking-TUCKY... I get mixed up.

Girl Next Door said...

Different parts of the country pronounce it differently.

Alissa said...

ME TOO! And since I am a pro at adding FUCK to any and every word, I vote for KEN-fucking-TUCKY.