Sunday, November 27, 2005

And I Ain't Got Nobody...

*sing it with me...*

Saturday came and went as all days do. I stayed up way too late Friday night. I stumbled to bed around 3 or 4 and I was up and out the door for work at 7.30 Saturday morning. I made it throught the day and headed home.

After slapping a fresh coat of dye on my head, it's redder then I planned but I like it(and am a little thankful that it fill fade in a week or two), it was nap time. I got out of bed in enough time to throw some clothes on and meet Squidward for his lunch hour. We hurried on over to Pizza Slut. I don't know why but, everytime I am in there I just freeze to death. I was wearing a sweater and I just shivered.

After eating, I laid down to take another nap and the phone rang. School Teacher and her husband were coming over. We hung out for a couple of hours and they watched me play video games until it was time for me to go get Squidward.

We spent the next two hours cooking and baking. We made our own little Thanksgiving dinner for Annie and ourselves, since both he and her missed out on traditional holiday meals. We made stuffed chicken breasts, stuffing, mashed potatoes and vegetables. It was super yummy. We also made a pan of fudge brownies with peanut butter/chocolate swirled chocolate chips and this pan of awesomely looking rich chocolate cake. I say awesome looking because we never got around to actually eating them. Although, Annie and I did have some brownie this morning (omg).

Then it was movie time. We snuggled down on the couch to watch Ginger Snaps. Not a terrible movie in fact. I mean it wasn't great, but I was so entertained by it that I honestly didn't give a crap. I mean, come on!! They taped her tail to her leg! I didn't care for the ending though, I found it lacking. But what can you expect.

It was around 4 before I finally found myself slipping into dreamland, where I dreamed of things that I can't tell you about. They made me a little sad though.

Off to start my Sunday.

Max. Bed Count: 1

2 comments:

Joe said...

You mean I missed the School Teacher's visit? Shucks.

Girl Next Door said...

I can tell you are all broke up about that!