Friday, November 11, 2005

Shake It Off...

So I am running a few minutes late this morning (because I was making a new cd). I am driving down the street, it's a busy street. And I see the neighbor's two dogs outside playing, in the street. ... Can you see where this is headed?

...

Yea, I hit the neighbor's dog this morning. Knocked my license plate off even. Granted it's not screwed in, but still. I saw them run off, pulled over. Get out of the car. I had the stereo on, so I couldn't actually hear the dog yip....but everyone else in the neighborhood did. So I attracted a small crowd.

I was trying to explain to the owner what happened. And all I got was "He's fine." The girl who went to get him after at happened looked at him and said...

"That's what you get for not tying up your dogs and walked away." How crazy is that?!?
Honestly, I am pretty upset about the whole thing, but I didn't do anything wrong and there was nothing I could do...but still...

6 comments:

Alissa said...

MM - Exactly...

I hate it when people don't tie up their dogs. I'd have said the same thing as that girl did. How STUPID. I agree with your title. Shake it off. Sorry it had to happen to you tho. Remember all the cats I hit? (NOT on purpose!) I know how you feel, but you have to let it go.

Girl Next Door said...

Still....did it have to be me?

Girl Next Door said...

I could break out into Mariah's Shake It Off, or we could all just sing along with my cell phone...

duff said...

let's not...if i have to play that song one more time, i may have to throw up.

Girl Next Door said...

Poor duffers!!!

Coprorate radio does play it alot huh?

duff said...

every hour and a half.

this morning, i had the new mariah song at the beginning of an hour, and "shake it off" at the end.

did you hear the rumor about mariah cutting her hair for charity? coming soon on ebay......