Sunday, November 13, 2005

Saturday Shenanigans...

So, day one of vacation under my belt. And what a day it was.

I can't believe I slept til noon. I told you about the 1st half, and I am not going to repeat it.

The afternoon went well. I got a fantastic phone call about 4 pm. MrsGiggles called and wanted to know if we could go to dinner. This quite possibly made my vacation. I, of course said yes. After sharing his supper hour, I returned Squidward back to work and headed home to get ready. I had a tight schedule to keep.

Dinner with theGiggles was exactly what I needed. I laughed until my sides hurt and everything in between. MrGiggles made it his mission to try and send something out my nose. The food was good, but it was more about the location then anything else. We went to this place where we all used to go for fish forever ago. It's a piece of our history. It's perfect.

After getting home, we hurriedly cleaned up after Poopuppy (a terrier with alone issues, so he has potty problems), and I was off to my next stop.

A surprise 50th birthday party for Digi's boss at the bar Kiki works at (like I am going to miss that...I don't seem to have to pay for drinks there....shhhhh!). It sadly was just a stop. I had enough time to tell my poo-puppy story, say hi to the birthday boy, slam my free beer, say bye to the birthday boy and head back to town to make sure Squidward didn't have to walk home in the ick weather we have been having.

When I hit my pillow at 2, I didn't remember turning out the light, I was beat. I had so much fun thou.

Thanks MrsGiggles. I needed that.

Maximum Bed Capacity...one.

5 comments:

Joe said...

Poopuppy. Sweet.

Girl Next Door said...

Can you think of a more fitting name?

Alissa said...

How about That Fuckin Dog!

I had SOOOO much fun at dinner! And I know MrGiggles did too! It was perfect...like we went back in time for an hour. I can't wait until we move back to WI and we can come up to visit more often. Life will be so much easier!

Girl Next Door said...

Won't need to come up. I should be there by that point and we can kick it all the time.

Alissa said...

KICK ASS!! I'm actually excited about my life for the first time in about....a long time. Now I just wish it was spring....