Monday, November 28, 2005

What About Bob...

I almost forgot about Sunday. Like you are running late, racing for the door and remember that you have company. Today Bob is Sunday. *I have never actually seen 'What About Bob?', I just liked the title today.*

Sunday got off to a late start. I slept until damn near noon, popped in a movie to take a nap. Well, the movie was The Edukators. It's German with English subtitles. You can't nap to that!!! It takes way too much concentration. Well, I liked it.

Around 4, I headed over to meet Squidward. It was laundry day. After a brief stop for nourishment, *mmmmm caramel moolatte* we were off to The Fluff and Fold. We do not care for days when the laundromat is busy, so we drove around looking for the least busy one. Also happened to be that most ghetto. *In the ghetto* And there wasn't even anyone worth talking about!

So after a very boring laundry session, we headed back to his place to watch Damien: The Omen II. It wasn't 1/2 bad, but it ended pretty swiftly. It seems like the sequel might have been kind of long so they chopped it in half to make an extra movie. But as I have not seen the 3rd yet, I am only guessing. And I may have been partially asleep at the end too.

All in all, a pretty relaxing Sunday...Not much to talk about.

Bed Count: Wanna guess? Oh wait. Could it be one?

No comments: