Friday, November 18, 2005

Thursday Tales...

A busy day again. If you say nothing else about me, say this. I am reliable. I am there when needed, everytime, no questions asked.

So skipping right over the most of the day. Cleaned a little, cried a little, napped a little, ect. Had a little visit with Kiki, who was just joyed to go back to work today. Talked of movies, chocolate, Friends, and life. Was nice.

Squidward and I ordered a couple of pizzas for din din and then it was off to the laundry. There was this completely freaky guy there!!! He was a piece of work, not the brightest color crayon in the box. I was a little frightened by him at first, but that quickly changed into annoyance.

From there we went to visit Squidy's dad. Such a nice man.

Then it was back to my place for the most uncomfortable game of Monoply in history.

A little bit of cleaning here and there, and then bed around 3.

Max. Bed Count...3...but never more then 2 at a time.

7 comments:

Girl Next Door said...

I am here for you babe! Run to me!

Ren said...

Run to us! US. I'm here, too!

Girl Next Door said...

All 3 at one time?

Ren said...

Sure, why the hell not?

Girl Next Door said...

Now that's something I may be interested in...

duff said...

so if we don't hear from labbie ever again, we should assume he died a happy man?

Girl Next Door said...

It's his destiny.