Friday, November 25, 2005

By The Pound...

So I hope everyone's Thanksgivings came and went without pause and that you still have pumpkin pie induced heartburn. Teehee, nice huh?

I could run down the whole day but instead I will just recap.
* Digit told "The Thanksgiving Story" a record number of 3 times in one day. It's amazing how well received humor at my expense really is.
* The word masturbate was used at the dinner. And later in a sentence by my mother.
* My mother touched my special place at the dinner table.
* Meow Mixx learned that there is a reason all holiday gatherings are served with alcohol.
* Neckred showed us just how redneck he really is by finding his run-in's with the law amusing.
* A 6 y/o and a 4 y/o can eat more turkey then me.
* My mother came into the living room and asked Neckred to help my step-dad get it up.

See, and you thought Thanksgiving was boring.

2 comments:

Mike Stewart said...

Any family that talks about masturbation at the Thanksgiving dinner table cannot be all bad. You make me proud to be a professional masturbator. God bless you all!

Girl Next Door said...

Thanks Horn Dog. I am a little scared, so I am just going to go now.