Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tuesday Troubles...

After a late night/very early finish to Monday, Squidward and I got a late start on our mission of the day. We were headed to the next major city for a little early holiday shopping.

We, or course chose to do this on the day of the first major snow storm of the year. It's a 60 mile drive. It generally takes me just over an hour to get there, last night it took about an hour and 45 minutes to get home. I couldn't see the lines on the freeway, I spun out a few times on the local highway. It was great fun.

This is the aftermath.


Max Bed Count. 2...but one at a time

4 comments:

-G.D. said...

wow...can't wait to hear what happens to you today.

Alissa said...

HAPPY WINTER TO US!! I love it!

Alissa said...

Oh yeah, glad you made it safe!

Girl Next Door said...

My life really isn't that great. I just make it sound better then it really is.