Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Whole Lotta Nothing...

So life hasn't been so exciting the last couple of days.

My Friday night was the most laid back it's been in months. No one came over, no one stayed up late....nothing.

I watched the last half of "The Dukes of Hazard". I am never going to get that 40 minutes back, am I? I promptly put in "Fight Club", to feel human again.

Since I haven't had a lot to say lately, I will regale you with things that have been said in my house that are kinda funny.

"I am not going to bite your brother's genitals."
-Mommy

"I can wag my tail better when my legs are closed."
-Kiki

"I am the Switerland of superheros."
-Mack

"Stop it, you are making my sandwich all wet."
-Annie

Take it for what it's worth. But at the time they were all funny.

No comments: