Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Everest....

Friday night, my seester-in-law brought a cheesecake to my little Christmas party. Due to the large amounts of food, it went mostly untouched.

This pleased me. I thought...."Ahhh, more for me and the roomies." Teehee....I was in baked good heaven.

5 days later, I have discovered a few things along the way. Xan doesn't eat plain cheesecake and Annie only eats chocolate cheesecake. So it's all on me.

I gave a chunk away to Kiki and I am left with the BIGGEST cheesecake ever. I love cheesecake, I figure no problem.

I don't think I can do it. I might be freezing like 1/2 of it.

On the other hand, I feel challeneged by this. If I can do it...I can do anything.

It is my everest.

I am going to freeze it.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Please mail me some.

Joe said...

This post is mildly disturbing.

Alissa said...

Scratch that...I'll be stopping by on December 26th for a piece...of cheesecake!