Sunday, December 04, 2005

Friday Fables...

Friday at work came and went without pause. We were unsupervised most of the morning. And it was good.

Friday night was quiet. I accompanied Kiki to make several large purchases. I will let her tell you what she bought, because I don't want to ruin it for her. But she spent ALOT!

The most eventful point of the night was the invention of "Strong Island Ice Teas". I am not really sure how Kiki makes all her money at the bar, because she can not make a Long Island's for nothing. But a Strong Island....she is all over that.

Laughs were had by all, but I wouldn't be doing the night justice if I left out the fact that the evening was overshadowed by a somber note.

But I will leave you with this.

MATERIAL!!!! She really is a material girl.

Max Bed Count...One.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hey, if you're ever looking for a solid rum drink, Kiki's Strong Islands would fit the bill nicely.