Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What's In Your Mailbox...

Back in August, you may recall (no, you don't, no one goes over there) Kiki posted over on The Vault about our one customer and his strange sounding relationship with his new girlfriend.

Well, as time went on, we thought about Pat and his situation less and less. Everyone once in awhile, he would regale us with a new chapter, but we always had our doubts about this "relationship".

Well, this week Joe was talking about a customer. And just something rang famliar to Kiki and myself.

Upon further investigation, your intrepid heroes (Kiki, Joe and Myself) have concluded it is infact, the same man.

Kiki and I were sitting around discussing this last night, and my brief history with Pat. You see, he and went to high school together. While we were both kind of exiles, even I was cooler then this guy. So we didn't exactly run in the same circles. We are social but hardly friends.

At the end of this conversation, Kiki looked at me and said, "You really are going to be the only single girl at your high school reunion."

At this time, I am currently accepting applications to replace my work friend.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Beat her. Bring the pain, Juicy.

Ren said...

Bring it!