Friday, December 23, 2005

Some Boys Kiss Me, Some Boys Hug Me...

It was Christmas again... I am the mostest spoiled girl in the world.

Wednesday was the Secret Santa exchange at work. I got this bad ass hot chocolate set and Sixteen Candles on DVD.

Thursday, my favoritest customer in the whole wide world got me the softest teddy bear I have ever touched.

Today my Secret Pal got me a crystal dolphin figurine and this bad assed Hello Kitty Christmas countdown thing.

Tonight Annie, Mack and I had our little gift exchange. She got me a case for my digital camera, an iPod dash holder, a window decal of Betty Boop, and EMPIRE RECORDS!!! Mack got me Pirates of the Carribbean. Kiki got me a Strawberry Daiquiri.

I am feeling the love in my house tonight. I am pretty spoiled.

3 comments:

Joe said...

MATERIAL!

Gordy said...

You are a very lucky and spoilt girl! Merry Christmas

Girl Next Door said...

Hey! That wwas one of the BEST gifts I got this year.