Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lost Somewhere Between The Earth And The Sky...

*Really obscure song lyrics today...Good luck. It's from a scene in a movie that applies to my thoughts today.*

Went to Miss Hector's again last night. I am having fun getting to know this girl that I didn't know very well in high school. She is pretty swell. The night ended with me sitting in her bathroom and her attacking me with a pair of scissors. I haven't had a haircut in month. It's shorter then it's been in years. I love it.

I was so tired yesterday that I could barely function. I got a semi-solid 4 hours of sleep last night and am feeling a great deal better....but still not 100%.

The insomnia that plagued me in high school is back with a vengance. Some nights, sleep is just not something I can do. If I can't get this to break on my own...I will have to go back to the doctor.

Well, I am in trouble at work today, so I should look busy.

*You can click here for help with today's title.*

3 comments:

Joe said...

Ooh, new doo. I might have to wander over and take a look at that.

Girl Next Door said...

It's cutie mcshort.

Alissa said...

I wanna see the hair!