Monday, December 19, 2005

Sweet Sweet Sunday...

Not a whole lot to say about Sunday, because not a whole lot happened. I slept. ALOT. ALOT ALOT ALOT. To the point the I didn't even become a functioning member of the world until around 3 in the afternoon.

Xan and I went out for dinner at one of the nicer dining establishments in town. What a let down that turned out to be. We both ordered the 'Pecan Crusted Chicken' because it sounded just fantastic. Turns out. We were so very wrong. It was the nastiest thing I have ever tried to eat. It was like sickeningly sweet. Not really what you are looking for in chicken.

Well, then it was off to The Fluff and Fold. I possibly had the most fun at the laundromat EVER last night. It's hard to describe so let me show you a picture of one event (yes, I even take my camera to the laundromat...you just never know).

That's right my friends. That is a fully grown man-child in a washer. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen in my entire life. And for $6, he could have been the cleanest man on earth.

Hard to top something like that, so the night ended pretty promptly after that.

3 comments:

Joe said...

That picture is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Girl Next Door said...

This was the best time at the laundromat ever.

Alissa said...

LMAO...that would have been the best $6 you've ever spent!