Sunday, December 18, 2005

Looking Back...

As promised, I am here to report on my last couple of days.

Thursday turned into Christmas at my house. Xan and I ended up exchanging gifts for whatever reason. I imagine it had something to do with the fact that he could not control his glee over my gift. Now let me say, I can see why. I am the mostest spoiled girl in the whole wide world.

Would you like to see why I say this?


That's right boys and girls. I got an iPod Mini. My hearts one true desire became a material object this week. You see, I wanted a Mini so freaing bad last year, and had to settle for the Shuffle, due to finances. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Shuffle. It has/will serve(d) me well. I was heartbroken when Apple replaced the Mini with the Nano. The Nano is sooo very cool, but the Mini was my first love. So you can only imagine how ... I don't even know how to describe how I feel about it even now. I am moved. It's the coolest thing ever. I haven't really said thank you enough I think. So, I am going to get up right this second and go hug a sleeping Xan and tell him how thankful I am. Will you hang on a second? Of course you will.

Ok. I think I almost smothered him. Poor guy didn't even see it coming. I don't think people hear the words 'thank you' and 'I love you' enough. So I am going to make it a goal of mine to say it far more.

So that's my Thursday.

No comments: