Saturday, December 17, 2005

And Jelly...

So in the last few days, I have been cleaning my little heart out. I have come across a few food related ... issues, so to speak.

I found peanut butter in two very strange places.

  • On my kitchen floor
  • In a frying pan...in the cupboard
Today as I was wrapping gifts, I came across the 3rd instance (because ask my mom, these things come in 3's).

There is peanut butter on my scissors.

What in the hell happens here with the peanut butter? I am thankful for the small favors that it was creamy peanut butter.

But then the question must be asked...would I feel differently about the peanut butter episodes if it were chunky? I mean, I am so partial to the chunky, would I feel less bitter?

Stay tuned to see if the powers that be can answer the chunky/creamy dilemma for us.

No comments: