Monday, December 05, 2005

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...

What did I do on Sunday?

Slept is what I did. I got up around 7, I went back to bed by 11, I got up at 11:30, and was back in by noon. And I stayed there until 3.30 in the afternoon. It was an ok way to spend the day.

Drug my ass outta bed, and headed over to the laundromat. Now, I haven't mentioned The Adventures of The Fluff and Fold in sometime. Because nothing was worth mentioning, honestly.

Well, yesterday changed all of that. There were these two horrible women there with 3 beautiful little girls in their charge. The little girls were scampering about entertaining themselves. See the laundromat is not a very interesting place for just about amyone other then myself. Well, everytime these girls would start to even a little entertain themselves, their 'providers' would just begin to scream at them in a rather unsettling fashion.

Thankfully, they did no stay long. However, they were replaced by "Onion Boy". And that shall be his super hero title. Never in my life have I encountered someone who smelled like day-old fried onions more then this young man. It was rather revolting actually. It takes awhile to create an aroma like that, and I give the guy credit for sticking with it.

The highlight of my night actually came when I was at Wal-mart. I ran into an old friend and her newborn (well, like 4 months). How beautiful this baby is! She is just breathtaking. Small talk was exchanged and I left feeling pretty good about things. Except, you know, I want to be a mommy a little more now.

The night wrapped up with Pineapple Chicken and Rice (Squidward can cook) and my electric blanket.

Max Bed Count: 2

No comments: