Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I Do...Not?...

Ok. I live in Wisconsin. I HATE WINTER!!! I hate being cold. I hate driving in bad conditions. I hate shoveling. I hate trying to push a shopping cart through the Walmart parking lot after a fresh snow. I hate that everything is dead. Including this damn town. I hate scraping my windows. I hate that my gas mileage goes down.

And then the other side of me kicks in, telling me all the things I love about winter.

Yes, everything dies. But it's a beautiful way to die. And spring is wonderful.

Today, I got a really nice reminder.

I was dropping Xan off work work, and the most beautiful boy in the world walked in front of my car. He was all Abercrombie looking in his peacoat and scarf. But the hat....his knit hat....pushed me over and almost made my car forget it was going back to work.

*sigh* I love winter.

For the moment.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch.

Girl Next Door said...

I totally could have used that!!