Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just Another Wednesday...

Not a whole lot to report on yesterday. Honestly, I don't remember Wednesday much.

I do know this....there was a Quarter Pounder involved somewhere.

I did see part of "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation","Pirates of the Carribean", and "End of Days". But not an entire movie.

Tonight I think I am going to watch the MTV animated series Aeon Flux. You know, that thing the movie is based on. Wahoo....I'm pumped. But first I am going to clean the bathroom. Double Woo!

5 comments:

Gordy said...

I have been a bad blogger recently, not checking out my friends, hope you are doing well..

Chevy Chase, National Lampoons CHristmas Vacation, what a fantastic movie, one of the best Christmas movies ever.

Girl Next Door said...

GORDY LIVES!

Girl Next Door said...

I left work a few hours ago....but will reply tomorrow morning!

duff said...

this quarter pounder didn't happen to have cheese, by any chance, did it?

i could totally go for one of those right now.

Girl Next Door said...

Duff - Is there any other way?