Monday, December 05, 2005

The Great Holiday Caper...

Saturday's main event was the obtaining of a Christmas tree. Annie and I bundled up and headed out in search of holiday perfection. We met up with Neckred and friend to stomp around in the woods for awhile.

After Annie had the boys knock down a tree only to discover, it was not perfect, she settled for semi holiday perfection.

The next few hours were spent decorating and such. Our house is alive with holiday spirit.

Then Squidward, Annie, Mack and I settled in for a little movie time to solidify the holiday spirit. The Devil's Rejects was not a good movie. Kiki totally warned me about this. I have seen worse movies thou (i.e. House of 1000 Corpses). Despite the fact that it was a bad movie, I dug it.

The night ended with a perfect cappucino and a warm blanket.

Max Bed Count: One.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Strangely, I still kind of want to see The Devil's Rejects anyway.

Girl Next Door said...

It wasn't the worst movie.