Thursday, September 01, 2005

Vila, Bob Vila...

I am not him.

Ray-Ray and her hubby got me this shelf I picked out as a housewarming present. So after impatiently waiting for Mack to hang this, I got out my little pink tools (ty very much MrsGiggles)...


And set to the task at hand. I opened the box. It contained a shelf, 2 anchors and 2 screws. Annie and I shrugged our shoulders and thought 'This should be easy'.

It was not. 7 holes later (I cant measure apparently), this is what you get.


I did ok. I laughed pretty hard. Annie peed a little. I am a pretty independent girl. This is a strong argument for why women need men.

Men with drills...

8 comments:

Alissa said...

LMAO...this is why I'm married. Though, I always decorated my room as a kid. There were millions of holes in the walls when I moved out. So bad my dad had to patch all the walls and repaint the entire room! OOPS! Anyway, before I met MrGiggles I'd never actually hung a shelf with those anchor thingies! :-)

Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Girl Next Door said...

I am sooo not getting my security deposit back.

And can you imagine now that the whole house will be inhabited by girls...

Gordy said...

Juicy, you gals will always need us guys for some things..just not always the things we like to be needed for :-)

Girl Next Door said...

I have all kinds of needs...and NONE of them are being served...

Alissa said...

Juicy, you'll get it back. We're the king and queen of dry-wall, remember?! We'll hook you up when/if the time comes!

KiKi - You're moving next door for sure?!?!

Gordy said...

Maybe I will come up there and help all you girls with your "needs"

Girl Next Door said...

Promises, Promises...