Monday, September 19, 2005

Things I Did Buy...


So I have finally posted the pictures of my totally frivalous purchases...


I love Bath and Body Works. LOVE IT!! I can't really tell you which is a worse fetish, that store or purses. This purchase satisfied both cravings.

To give you an idea as to the size of this purse...

a comparison. (And If you wanna know what CD's I'm using today...I'll tell you, but you have to ask...)

Kohl's hooked me with this one...

And I did buy something I needed...shoes for work...


At Digi's request...I will not be posting the pictures of the adult 'bookstore' purchases....

4 comments:

Joe said...

I hereby request. I'd also like to request that you lie and say everything belongs to Annie and MeowMixxx.

Girl Next Door said...

I am going to kee that part of my life....very VIP....be like the red rope at a club or something...

Girl Next Door said...

Aren't you used to that?

Girl Next Door said...

Are you at your mom's?