Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Busy Blogger...

This week is going past at warp speeds.

Last night there was training, tonight Kiki and I are going to see Cherry Monroe tonight in the next city over.

Tomorrow is Customer Appreciation Day *insert fan fare here* at work. (Which is code for cookie day).

Friday morning I am leaving for the the Twin Cities to visit Mr and Mrs. Giggles.

Saturday we hope to take in the outdoor sculpture garden. We have been trying to do this now for 2 years. I hope the weather permits it. (Althou, MM seems to think we should just buy some rain slickers and do it anyways.)

Time permitting we will be going to Heaven. Also known as Ikea. Why, you ask? For this.

Then it's off to the Xcel Center to see God. Assuming God has an aussie accent and looks that good in jeans.

Sunday, I have the exhausting ride home to look foreward too.

So aside from a concert review and a pick-up line, you might not hear a whole lot from me til Sunday.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

oh – oh – oh! You forgot dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory! YAY!

We may be spending the whole afternoon in Ikea. I heard it’s supposed to rain all afternoon on Saturday. Bastards! I’d do as suggested by MM, but we’re going to dinner/concert afterward and I don’t want to be sopping wet the rest of the night!

I can't wait to see you!!!!

Alissa said...

And I can't wait to have our picture taken in front/on the Spoon Bridge!

Girl Next Door said...

I think if it's raining we should do the spoonbridge thing after the concert...lol...us standing out there in the rain...

Girl Next Door said...

oooo...and I can't wait to see you either.