Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Like A Fine Wine...

In a mere 18 days, I will turning 25. It's affecting me a little more then I expected. I am sad. I can no longer check the 18-24 box on standardized forms.

So...to soften the blow, you should all buy me presents. I present to you my digital wish list.


Keith Urban's Livin' Right Now (hold that thought...I just bought it...couldn't wait)

The Apple iPod USB Power adapater

Jamie Cullum's Live at Blenheim

Mean Girls

Empire Records

A Sizzix Machine

A Coffee Pot

So, what are you going to get me?

4 comments:

Gordy said...

Jamie Cullum rocks. I actually went to see him in London before we left.

I will buy you a beer when you come and visit.

Girl Next Door said...

Jamie Cullum right now sits at the top of list of people to see. I just love him!!

Deal.

Ren said...

A coffee pot? Can I just get you a pot with coffee, instead?

25 is not so bad, if you think about it. It's not old, like 26. I feel old. I'll be 27 in a few months... And *sigh* 40 in a few years.

Girl Next Door said...

My friends tell me all the time that 40 is just around the corner.

They like it when I cry.