Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Paging PETA...

So as previously reported by Kiki, I did a bad thing.

Let's have a little back story. The neighbors moved out over a week ago. They left an over-flowing garbage can and recycle bin for Kiki, who moves in next week. Thinking I was doing a good thing (there I go thinking again...), I took the trash can to the curb. When I went to grab the recycling container. It was FULL of assorted chemicals.

"What do I do? I don't want to get a fine for trying to throw them out", was along the lines on my internal dialog.

Well, my feeble little mind voted it was best to dump the chemicals in the wooded area behind our parking spots.

Glug, Glug, Glug went the pain thinner. And I stopped there. Kind of shuffled it around so they didn't look like full chemical containers.

I thought nothing more of it until yesterday.

I came home on lunch yesterday to see a bunny dead in my parking spot. He was all stiff....he had been there awhile.

In all honest, I can't be sure that I killed him. But I feel terrible.

No comments: