Tuesday, September 27, 2005

And Nagging Works...

So, I told you all my sob story about being knocked to part-time back in the savage downsizing. Well, I have been working full-time since May (covering medical leaves, vacations, etc.) and only being paid part-time benefits.

We found out Thursday that The Grinch will not be returning until November 1. And then will only be working 4 hours a day. I blew a gasket. Godzilla (I like color coding today) told me she was hoping that I would be restored to full time as of January 1.

I just got word I will be going full time October 1.

Yay me!

5 comments:

Gordy said...

Well done..but it won't work with guys!

Girl Next Door said...

I didn't really nag...I just explosively (sp) mentioned it.

As a rule, I try not to nag, I know I am going to turn into my mother eventually, so I'd like to hold it off as long as possible. The minimal nagging policy seems to work in this case.

And as for the post title...it's a quote from a TV show...Care to wager a guess?

Girl Next Door said...

Cheater.

Ren said...

Yay, you... YOU MURDERER!!! MURDERER!!! First bunnies... What's next? What's next, I ask of you!!!

Girl Next Door said...

You should spank me. I deserve a good punishment.