Friday, September 16, 2005

A Glance Ahead...

Here's what my weekend looks like.

I get out at 3.30 today. It's likely (meaning a sure thing) that the girls and I (Annie and Meow Mix) are heading for the closer semi major city. On the docket for us is likely, Target, Kohls, Bath and Body Works, Payless, Cold Stone Creamery, Applebees, Crown (it's an adult 'bookstore'), Annie has a Starbucks craving, Barnes and Noble, Wilsons Leather...

I work Saturday, so I don't know how much is going on there...

And Sunday, I will of course be heading to the Fluff and Fold...

10 comments:

JR said...

The "Fluff in Fold?" Like a bed bath and beyond? (Oh, that reminds me of that Family Guy episode...)

Girl Next Door said...

The fluff and fold is my code name for the laundromat.

I know...I live the glamour filled life you all dream of...

Alissa said...

I cannot believe Annie is having the Starbucks craving!

Mark said...

Stay away from Kohl's.. the place is evil.

Or maybe I'm just biased since I've been in 25 stores in the last 2 weeks?

Kohl's has some killer deals going on men's suits and stuff.. don't know about the ladies stuff though.

Girl Next Door said...

Mark - I Love Kohl's!!! They did have alot of good sales. So did Bath and Body Works. So did Payless...Do you see where this is going? i'm broke...

MM - You did seem like a kid in a candy store there.

Digi - We found an inflatable sheep...but they had none on display.

Girl Next Door said...

Oh, and as far as suits going on sale...

What girl doesn't love a guy in a suit...

Mark said...

Would you believe that I've been in all of those stores and haven't purchased one thing?

Girl Next Door said...

WHAT?!?! How can you not? Sales!!!

Mark said...

I'm saving my pennies for something special. I have that discipline.

Girl Next Door said...

Something special?

My birthday present...right?