Sunday, September 11, 2005

Seventh Circle of Hell...

OMG it's hotter then the sixth circle today. I sweat in places I didn't know could sweat...

Anyway...company picnic was today. Kiki and I made an appearance, ate the food, sort of particapated in the 'games' and waited of the prize drawing and headed for the nearest mall.

In defense of the lame assed games, I won a $25 gas card in the door prize drawing!

At the mall, we wandered into all our favorite stores, Bath and Body, Victoria's Secret, and Wilsons Leather.

Heehee...I bought another purse....and it's fantastic...but Kiki bought the one I really wanted...but I did get a purse and a coin purse there for under $10. And the purse is fantastic!!!

And our last stop before heading back was the gates of heaven. Cold Stone Creamery. I cannot begin to tell you how fantastic this place is!!! Who wouldn't love homemade ice cream made before your eyes. I had this and it was so good I could vomit.

Word of advice, get the little serving...

3 comments:

Gordy said...

Mmmmm...bath, body, lingerie and leather and twenty somethings!

What more could you ask for..oh yeah, home made ice cream.

This post has it all!

Girl Next Door said...

Glad our shopping trip pleases you, Gordy. We do live to please you.

Alissa said...

LoL...you said fantastic 3 times! It must have been...a FANTASTIC day!