Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Let's Talk TV...

I only have one channel (that comes in semi clear, at least), so let's be specific and talk NBC.

Tuesday means Tommy Lee Goes to College. I cannot tell you how much joy this show brings me. It's so good.

Because I couldn't reach the remote, I was subject to watching The Office. I actually feel a little dumber after watching that. And I didn't think that was possible, as I am sure many of you will agree. I like TV, all TV as a rule. By the end of this, I felt like my soul had been sucked out my nostil, it was that bad.

I wish I had more TV to talk about but, it's all re-runs and with only one channel....I cannot wait for the new season to start. Sundays are looking real good on NBC. West Wing, Law and Order: CI, and Crossing Jordan. 75% of my favorite shows in one night...hope the rest of the week works out ok.

No comments: